Prime Osborn, Downtown Jacksonville, FL
November 10th 7:00-11:00 p.m.
Enjoy an immersive artful evening, Glenfiddich Open Cocktail Bar and Hor d’oeuvres
Having just completed visuals for Travis Scott’s VMA performance and the iconic, On The Run II tour of Jay Z and Beyoncé, we are proud to welcome REO to Jacksonville for his first solo digital art show.
Join us November 10th as REO bridges the gaps between high art and technology. As the master painters used their brushes to mold our perspectives, this dynamic artist will use music and digital art to take you into an immersive experience designed to make you see the world of today differently.
Reo’s first solo digital art show will create windows and doors for viewers to step through portals to another realm. We live in an Instagram world of feeds full of randomness, seeking moments of presence. Reometry displays the dichotomy of these two states. Inspired by a childhood of flipping through channels, gathering information, REO has pulled from the many interests and variety of styles he is known for creating to reflect our current world. The work is connected by the person it comes from.
Inspire our local artists and youth by gifting them a world class experience
- Receive 5 tickets to the Nov. 10th event and an additional 5 tickets will be donated to our local artists and students
- Give local artists and youth unprecedented access to the visiting artists and an opportunity to learn about the art industry
- Logo displayed at entrance of the event and on social media
- Invitation to an artist dinner during the installation week
Intimate access to our Digital Art Exhibition Nov. 10th
- Experience this special night up-close and personal with the artist
- Unique art available for VIP’s
- Table includes scotch & champagne bottle service for you and five guests, hor d’oeuvres curated by Chef Tom & REO, branding opportunity at event and swag bags